Here are links to the work that other artists have done with this project:
- Jeanne Grant - Jeanne Grant
- Jennifer Rose Phillip (provider of image) - Fuzzy Dragons
- Teresa - Blueberries, Art and Life
- Stacy Rowan - Stop and Draw the Roses
- Kay Susan - Smockery-Fridays
- Belinda Lindhardt - Belinda Lindhardt Art Journal
- Leslie Hawes - Leslie's Blog
- Rose Welty - Rose's Art Lines
I made a huge mistake on this image that I will make sure I never do again. I should have done an underpainting of water color before I started with the colored pencil. But I was in a hurry and skipped that step. As a result, the cream color of the paper is showing through all over the entire work. But, that is why we do our art. To learn from the mistakes we make so that we can make the next one better. I learned my lesson with this one.
But, even with that mistake, I am still fairly pleased with the end result. I love the vibrant colors that you can get with Prismacolor.